Baby teeth can be very useful for stem cell needs.
A study in 2003 showed that baby teeth are a rich source of stem cells, which are like proto-cells that can be grown into multiple kids of cells if needed. That means that if later in life, a child needs replacement tissue for whatever reason, the stem cells from their baby teeth can be used to grow the needed tissue. Pretty amazing, huh? Potentially, the practice of storing baby teeth could save lives and treat a variety of ailments. So.. SAVE THEM! ♡
Our adorable wooden baby tooth boxes are handmade and allow you to keep your child's milk teeth when they drop. It keeps them organized for permanent preservation. It features a tooth chart to keep track of your child's changing smile and/or to write special notes and dates.
How to best prepare baby teeth for keepsake:
Gently clean the tooth with soap and water if you want to save the tooth as a memento. Brush rubbing alcohol over the tooth surfaces with a cotton swab to disinfect it. Dry the tooth with a clean towel. Teeth do not deteriorate significantly over time, but cleaning them will prevent any bacteria from growing on the tooth. Place the clean, dry tooth in a your baby tooth box for storage.
- Approx. 12.5cm x 12.3cm x 3cm (4.9in x 4.8in x 1.2in) in size
- Corrosion-resistant and durable, suitable for long-term dental storage.
- Weight: 0.7lbs
- The greatest and most unique gift idea for new parents
- Perfect for pediatric dentist offices
CREATIVELABMART'S 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping
- Safe payments via PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order
Click "Add To Cart" Now!
Limited Quantity - Will Sell Out Fast