GRAB YOUR DISCOUNTED RESCOMF™ CPAP CLEANER AND SANITIZER WHILE THE SALE DISCOUNT IS ON!
The Rescomf™ CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer 2.0 is an automated CPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With the Rescomf™ CPAP cleaning machine, you can sanitize and disinfect your CPAP mask, hose, and reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals in order to avoid condensation and ensure your equipment remains completely dry.
RESCOMF™ CPAP CLEANER AND SANITIZER 2.0 FEATURES:
CE & ISO13485 Certified & Approved
Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces with size 50 * 68 * 117mm.
Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
Rechargeable 2000mAh lithium ion battery with a 10-year life
Charging time only 2 hours
Each charge give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles
Requires no maintenance
Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
❌ Beware of cheap knock offs selling fragile cpap cleaners with non-compliant sanitizer which use harmful chemicals (very dangerous for your health!)
⚠️ All our devices are CE and ISO13485 certified so you can rest assured that it’s tested, approved, and 100% safe!
With CPAP therapy comes the challenge of keeping the equipment properly sanitized, so as to minimize any potential exposure to MRSA and other pathogens that may be present.
Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this schedule, which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP equipment and possible health complications. In order to keep the mask clean, typically the end-user has to take apart the mask, hose, and humidifier reservoir, clean them, and then reassemble them.
Now there is a solution with the Rescomf taking all the work out of sanitizing your CPAP equipment! Virtually can’t get any easier, just connect it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
Rescomf™ CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer's innovative technology automatically completes this daily chore of sanitizing without any disassembly. It uses this activated oxygen (Ozone) to eliminate any mold, bacteria, and viruses it comes in contact with—safely and effectively.
How does the Rescomf™ clean unit work ?
Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated, you simply press the only button on the device , and Rescomf™ does the rest. Using activated oxygen, Rescomf™ eliminates 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Step 1: Clean Your Mask and Hose.
1. For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into your CPAP machine and put the mask inside the Rescomf bag and zip the bag.
2. For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into Rescomf, then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3. Turn Rescomf on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
Step 2: Clean your machine and humidifier.
4. Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5. If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6. Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on Rescomf and wait 30 minutes.
CPAP Sanitizer Benefits:
- Destroys 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, and other pathogens*
- Peace-of-mind CPAP sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- Same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling